Friday, January 8, 2010

Feliz ano nuevo

Happy New Year to my feathered and non-feathered friends!

I went to Virginia where I saw many animals! I even rode on Sophie the dog's back, she didn't seem to mind. Through my nice view I saw a huge yard filled with various types of chickens, some who flew even farther than me. They squawked louder than I did. For Hanukkah/Christmas I got some birdie treats sent by my Spanish human. They are yummy banana shapes. Of course my human's extended family fed me well too, tomatoes, mandarins, etc. Yum!! I tried to eat all the leather I could find, new purses, camera cases, sunglass cases.

My human left me for a few days, I did eventually forgive her, she said she went even farther north, where it snowed! I think she said it was called NewwwJirsy...

Have a squawking new year filled with healthy food and happy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Squawk, trillll, thanks for commenting!