Wednesday, May 6, 2009

vacation update!

We went to the NC High Country!! Tweeeeet!

We stayed here:  Linville Cottages

My humans visited Grandfather Mountain, Boone, Linville Falls, Blowing Rock, etc.  

Next to our B and B there was a cock fighting farm!  They raise fighting cocks!! All day long cock-a-doodle-doooooo...nonstop....I much prefer the cardinals and finches of Magnolia Hill drive.  

The owner of the B and B was British and he took a liking to me but I was very tired since we arrived late....Why were we so late?  My humans wanted to eat at Sonic so I ate some too, just a tiny bit and a little gordito boy asked me why I don't talk.  Do I look human?  But he said I should be on Animal Planet's funniest home videos.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Squawk, trillll, thanks for commenting!