Sunday, March 29, 2009

so many humans

Last night my 2 favorite humans invited 5 other humans over.  From what I gather there were 3 guys and 2 girls.  One of the girls seemed to take an interest in me, and I let her scratch my head but I was very wary.  They mostly ignored me, leaving me free to observe them without disturbance.  They ate Ma Po Tofu and Noodle Salad.  Looked good,  i had some other bird appropriate food.    I went to sleep very very late!  I was tired but I had to be vigilant for my humans.  

Today I helped my human clip coupons.  I chewed on the ones I thought she should save.  I might have chewed off the barcodes of some of them. oops.  I am cranky today since I did not get a lot of sleep last night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Squawk, trillll, thanks for commenting!